Important note for prospective members
Mooring update : Sorry, but there are currently no spaces for steel boats. Boaters are invited to join the club for when vacancies become available again. Please note : The Club maximum is 40ft. There are two vacancies for fibreglass boats in the Dorfold moorings, off the main line.
The Dorfold Basin (see the picture at the top of the Home Page is for shorter GRP boats of approximately 25ft in length. Currently there are three available spaces in the Dorfold for fibreglass boats.
Boat owners are advised to contact us about the availability of mooring spaces before applying for membership, as the situation changes rapidly.
You can join the Club using this on-line application form.
- Initial Fee - for boat owners and social members £75. (Note : other family members are also covered in this one off £75 charge.)
- Annual Fee - adults (18 years and over) £15 per person
- There is no fee for anyone under the age of 18
Club members agree to pay the club fees and other monies as and when they are due, to assist generally in the operation of the club and to take part in club activities. More information in the Members' Handbook.
- Annual Mooring Fee - £25 per foot
- Initial Mooring Fee - £5 per foot (A one-off payment for the mooring space when you join our club)
To moor at the NBCYC your boat must be no longer than 40 feet. Note that election to membership does not guarantee a mooring on club premises.
New members agree to pay mooring fees on a pro rata daily basis, from the date of taking up moorings to the end of the current calendar year. After the first year the payments will be brought in line with the annual payments i.e paid in two instalments: by the end of January and the end of June.
- Boat owners who wish to join the NBCYC please use this on-line application form.
- Non-boat owners who would like to join the NBCYC please use this on-line application form. The Club has many members who do not own a boat, but join the Club to participate in the Club's social events.
Membership of the NBCYC Limited is subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Calendar of events open to all members