Club Membership Fees
- Initial Fee - for boat owners £75
- Annual Fee - adults (18 years and over) £15 per person
- There is no fee for anyone under the age of 18
Club members agree to pay the club fees and other monies as and when they are due, to assist generally in the operation of the club and to take part in club activities.
- Initial Mooring Fee - £5 per foot
- Annual Mooring Fee - £25 per foot
To moor at the NBCYC your boat must be no longer than 40 feet. Note that election to membership does not guarantee a mooring on club premises.
New members agree to pay mooring fees on a pro rata daily basis, from the date of taking up moorings to the end of the current calendar year. After the first year the payments will be brought in line with the annual payments i.e paid in two instalments: by the end of February and the end of June Prospective members can e-mail us about the availability of mooring before applying for membership.
- Boat owners who wish to join the NBCYC please use this on-line application form.
- Non-boat owners who would like to join the NBCYC please use this on-line application form. The Club has many members who do not own a boat, but join the Club to participate in the Club's social events.
Membership of the NBCYC Limited is subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Calendar of events open to all members