As from the evening of 30th October 2018 the generic login User Name and Password to access the "Members' Only" pages of the Club website was removed.
Members with a boat - please click on this link and include your full name, boat name and boat length in feet. I will set-up a unique User Name and Password and get back to you. If you would prefer to use your own password, please include your preferred password in the e-mail.
Club social members / non-boat owners - please click on this link and tell me your full name and include a memorable two digit number. If you would prefer to use your own password, please include your preferred password in the e-mail.
All passwords are encrypted after creation.
Members' Only pages include access to ......
- Contact details for Club Officers
- Information documents produced by the Council e.g. AGM documents
- On-line copies of the Dorfold Magazine
- Mooring application form
- Boat licensing and mooring procedures
- Boat mooring plan
- Officer of the Day duties
- Booking forms and posters for social events
Many thanks - Howard (Webmaster)This page was created on 5th July 2018 and amended on 30th October 2018